I get mail
-
My address is easy to find, and if nothing else, you can just send it to
me, at the University of Minnesota Morris, and it will find its way to my
mailbox....
Rethinking Human Taxonomy
-
In the last few decades our understanding of human evolution has expanded
considerably. We have identified numerous new species, fleshing out a
complex b...
Preventing Traumatic Brain Injury
-
[image: Diagram showing coup and contrecoup brain injuries: the left shows
a head hitting a surface with primary impact to the front brain; the right
shows...
Oameni Vrednici de Atentie
-
Oameni Vrednici de Atentie. Imi plac umanii care nu sunt anosti. Fiintele
acelea care-si conecteaza limba la creier inainte de a spune ceva. Care nu
deschi...
Multiplication of unlawful disjunctions
-
Charles B. writes: Apparently, birds are not considered wild animals by
law. Reference here, where apparently feeding them in parks in permitted
except if ...
Thanks for stopping by….
-
I grew up in a wilderness area in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula in a town
proudly proclaiming almost 300 citizens on its road sign. Life there
focused on surv...
Well, I don't have a beard, but I do admit looking at bit like that in the morning.
ReplyDeletePoor goat hasn't had a chance to drink it's coffee. No wonder it's grumpy.
Hmm - tend to misplace apostrophes when caffeine deprived too...
ReplyDelete