Tiziano Lugli was visited by 2 P.I.s working for OSA-Legal and cult legal whore Vicki Podberesky at his West Hollywood home. Marty filmed the exchange while Mike Rinder sat on some steps taking pics on his cellphone. The P.I.s were trying to pressure Tiziano on providing info on Daniel and "missing computer parts". The P.I.s were Frank Salerno & Tom Spencer. Salerno mentions he works for cult legal whore Vicki Podberesky who is a high profile defense attorney in Los Angeles. She's also the attorney for Delphi Academy, Santa Monica, in the pending criminal case against Angry Gay Pope. Podberesky is currently representing reality TV producer Bruce Beresford-Redman, the suspect in his wife's murder in Mexico...
Frank Salerno is the CEO of Salerno & Scully Investigations, Inc, in Encino (Lic. # 19447) & owner of Frank Salerno & Associates in Encino. (Lic. # 17953).
Vox Day’s amazing ego, and Bill Dembski don’t care
-
It’s been a long time since I paid any attention to Bill Dembski or Vox
Day/Theodore Beale, but they seem to have found each other in an unholy
marriage of...
Butterflies Are Masters of Illusion
-
Stephen J Gould (still my favorite science essayist) wrote an excellent
article in 1985 (Red Wings in the Sunset, later published in his book,
Bully for ...
Oameni Vrednici de Atentie
-
Oameni Vrednici de Atentie. Imi plac umanii care nu sunt anosti. Fiintele
acelea care-si conecteaza limba la creier inainte de a spune ceva. Care nu
deschi...
Multiplication of unlawful disjunctions
-
Charles B. writes: Apparently, birds are not considered wild animals by
law. Reference here, where apparently feeding them in parks in permitted
except if ...
Thanks for stopping by….
-
I grew up in a wilderness area in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula in a town
proudly proclaiming almost 300 citizens on its road sign. Life there
focused on surv...
No comments:
Post a Comment