Another messy business rat's nest I happened to stumble upon. This one is in Florida and mostly concerned with building fancy homes. Part of it owes, like, $2 billion to various parties that it can't pay.
2009 Real Estate Corporation
Incorporated by Carl C Ichan, David L Fry, Don E Ackerman, Hilliard M Eure, Paul D Appolonia, Vivien Hastings, 2009 Real Estate Corporation is located at 24301 Walden Center Dr Bonita Springs, FL 34134. 2009 Real Estate Corporation was incorporated on Tuesday, December 01, 1987 in the State of FL and is currently active. Vivien N Hastings represents 2009 Real Estate Corporation as their registered agent
More here.
I dunno nethin bout finance. But I do know there are only so many hours in the day. One person cannot serve as corporate officer for a zillion companies at once. There has to be an upper limit.
Imma say... three.
But what do *you* think?
The intellectual pick-pocket
-
Imagine I were invited to join a lab, and was given access to their data. I
frequently talk with lab members, and I help them with writing up their
results...
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment