Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Online Textbook: Behavioral Neuroscience

The Rice University web site offers the Multimedia Textbook in Behavioral Neuroscience

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Language by Lesley Inglis, Mary Newsome, Zhihua Tang, and Randi Martin
Introduction
Speech Perception
Word Comprehension
Sentence Comprehension (I)
Sentence Comprehension (II)
Word Production (I)
Word Production (II): PDP Model
Sentence Production
References

Attention and Perception by Deborah Pearson, Geofrey Potts, and James Pomerantz
Visual System
Shape Constancy
Attention
Attentional Deficit Disorder
References

Thinking by Daniel Osherson
Thinking
References

Autism by Elizabeth N. Bartmess-LeVasseur and Kathryn Loveland. Internet links: David Lane
Introduction
Theory of Autism
References

3 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing resource.

    Thanks you for the links, Dr. B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I put the TOC here so I could check bits out when I've got time. Looks good, but I haven't examined much of it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. I have a neuropathology exam soon....This might be a handy resource.

    ReplyDelete