A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress that the Secretary of Defense should take immediate steps to appoint doctors of chiropractic as commissioned officers in the Armed Forces.
- Whereas the urgent needs of military personnel in the field of operations include access to the widest possible range of health care options, especially in the area of care of the spine and related structures of the body;
- Whereas providing military personnel in the field of operations with access to chiropractic care will increase the cost effectiveness of military health care expenditures by taking advantage of the conservative, drugless, and non-surgical care option offered by chiropractic care;
- Whereas back injuries are the leading cause of lost service time and disability in the Armed Forces;
- Whereas military personnel in the field of operations or on shipboard can access chiropractic care only through commissioned chiropractic officers;
- Whereas access to chiropractic care through commissioned chiropractic officers will enhance the combat readiness of military personnel by offering a non-pharmaceutical option for the health care needs of such personnel;
Now, therefore, be it Resolved: That the Secretary of Defense should take immediate steps to establish a career path for doctors of chiropractic to be appointed as commissioned officers in all branches of the Armed Forces for purposes of providing chiropractic services to members of the Armed Forces.
Source: S.CON.RES.75/H.CON.RES.294 08-SCR75 on Apr 10, 2008
These Lovesick Penguin Has A Crush On A Cardboard Anime Lady - [image: The love story of a pinguin and a cardboard lady] Submitted by: Tagged: anime , penguin , crush Share on Facebook
52 minutes ago